Career Opportunities > Maintenance
> Chief Engineer
* Maintain a flexible work schedule
* Oversee basic repairs in the area of plumbing, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, carpentry, drywall, painting, tile work, carpeting and concrete.
* Familiar with SafeLok and Onity locks.
* Ensure all departmental invoices for the maintenance department are processed timely for payment.
* Ensure maintenance shop(s) are clean and organized.
* Ensure inventory of all supplies is at par levels.
* Must have working knowledge of MSDS, OSHA, HazCom and all applicable safety laws.
* Ensure that operating costs are within budgetary guidelines.
* Must have working knowledge of a 2-way radio system.
* Create and maintain proper scheduling of employees.
* Establish positive relationships with resortís vendors.
* Ensure proper maintenance of the life safety systems.
* Must have effective oral and written English communication skills.
* Must have two (2) years of maintenance supervisory experience.
* Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
*Must have basic math skills.
Click here to apply for this job