Career Opportunities > Owner Services
> Account Manager
• Answer phones and take calls where reservation agent level needs assistance.
• Assist reservation staff with any questions and/or concerns.
• Make reservations and resolve any client reservation/customer service issues that may arise.
• Work with internal and external departments to assist in customer concerns.
• Assist in training new employees.
• Maintain department tasks toward a specific area:
1) Contracts – Maintain integrity of new account creation and modifications through developer purchases and secondary market. This includes account billing & payment adjustments.
2) Inventory – Oversee multiple facets of resort inventory with emphasis on optimization and yield management. This includes utilization of in house reservations as well as third party commitments.
3) Owner Correspondence – Direct and manage all incoming and outgoing channels of communication to owners. This includes outgoing welcome packets, confirmations & letter responses as well as incoming emails to various company addresses.
• Maintain a flexible schedule.
• Must have general knowledge of the resorts.
• Perform all other reasonable job requests as assigned by management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Access)
• Excellent oral skills
• Minimum one year customer service experience
Click here to apply for this job